Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So this is where I have been spending my entertainment/free time, Starting last Thursday with the great HBO doc VITO. Many youngins and some of us not so young, did not really know the breath and scope of Vito's activities. He was there at the beginning of Post Stonewall gay politics,the GAA (Gay Alliance)and the middle,Act-Up. He loved and wrote about Gay film or gay images in film. He loved men and did not hate women! Then we go to the rest of the films. Great shorts, thoughtful docs,raunchy comedies and sexy foreign films! Did I mention the parties? I am exhausted and its only Wednesday... Hope to see you there! (my one reader). What I have seen so far: Vito, dir Jeffery Schwarz #Wefoundlove- shorts program Petunia, dir Ash Christian TV comedy's come a long way, baby-Panel That's What She Said, dir Carrie Preston (fave thus far) 30th Anniversary Shorts Born Naked, dir Andrea Esteban Young and Wild, dir Marialy Rivas

No comments: