Monday, April 30, 2007

May Day-or Make My Day

Fun to watch the sparks fly with George Tenet. Name calling, hair pulling. Is it WWF or what? I am excited about all the crumbling that is occurring within the Bush Administration-unfortunately Cheney and Rove seem to be bullet proof. I hope against hope I am wrong on this. Those two are EV"IL. But maybe there is hope with Gonzales....
And after watching Penn and Teller's BULLSHIT last night, where they paid illegal immigrants to build a boarder fence and then get over, under and through it, I am convinced that the government has the brain power of a nat. Not to mention those idiots who sit on the border protecting the country from the terrorism of low paid workers! Well maybe those minutemen are right....they are paid to little.
Meanwhile, I have to find a way to politely tell a distant family members that I can not go to their wedding until it becomes legal for gay people to be married. I am on a wedding boycott. But do I send a gift? What is the etiquette in this situation? Please send a comment if you have an answer!


Hey, anyone with a sense of humor and adventure should join me on a cruise to Alaska with about 200 other Air America/Randi Rhodes fans. It is in August and I would love if people under 50 would come along! Check it!
http://www.legendaryworld.com/randirhodes/

No comments: