Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Time for Blogging?

I am amazed that people are able to do this on a regular basis. Kudos fellow bloggers! I have very little excuse not to write on a daily basis,and yet, I don't. Well, I am going to go with the "less is more" theory of blogging. Deep, pithy blogs from this blogster.
My favorite bumper sticker a few years ago was "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"and it is one that seems to be relevant yet again (never not relevant you say?) I feel like I am in a bad episode of the Twilight Zone with Bush et al. These people apparently have never made a mistake in their privileged lives, and thus have never had to re-evaluate, change direction, make amends. Wow! Ok I might be able to live with that if it did not involve other peoples lives. And just what is up with this sense of duty to one's country when one's country doesn't give a crap? Why aren't these people getting it? Do they really have to loose limbs to figure it out? I don't want to disparage these military people, but get a clue! Read a little history, take a course on media manipulation. Think. Subvert the status quo.
More on that later. I'm tired.

No comments: